Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Visit from GA

We had a visit from Great Kim, Monkey & Jeffery to celebrate the 4th. Since Robert left it was a good distraction for us. We went to the lake and the pool and enjoyed fireworks at Freedom Fest.



I can't believe how good Rebekah is swimming.






We all had a great time while they were here. Ashley got a tatoo on her foot & Jeffery got his tongue pierced. Unfortunatly I only have pics on my cell phone. But let me tell you the tongue piercing thing is freaky! Ashley's tatoo looks great.


Kids had a great time at the fireworks!






That's it from the great state of LA.

We're settling into Robert being gone. It isn't easy, but it's army life!


2 comments:

Gamma said...

I cannot believe how GREAT my Bekka is swimming! Good job, Baby! Sounds like a good visit with Great Kim and family. I'm just a little bit jealous :-)
Love you all! Gamma

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Rebekah is doing great! I can't wait to see her swimming myself. Won't be long! Parker informed me today, "only 17 more days!" Love you! Christina