Hello all and welcome to the blog for the Benca Family.
I was motivated by my sister because she started her own blog. Then got to thinking that with Robert being away and both our families being away, it would be a good idea. So everyone can keep up with our daily lives.
Life as an army life is definately different. I'm "offically" approaching 1 yr of living on an Army base. Fort Polk is a far cry from Atlanta, that's for sure. But I really am enjoying it. I've made life long friends and been able to experience many different things. I'm excited to be able to share them with everyone.
Join us for updates and pictures!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Hello and Welcome
Posted by Jennifer at 15:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You do not know me, but I want to thank Bob for what he is doing for our country and for the people of Iraq. In my eyes, all our solders are heroes. I will keep Bob and your family in my prayers. God Bless all of you, and God bless America.
Dick Bellnier
Post a Comment